Join the ASU
ASU members have access to professional representation, vast resources and exlcusive member benefits and services!
Did you know that:
- Union members and unionised workplaces enjoy better pay, employment conditions and rights at work than workers who are not in unions.
- Union membership is the best way to make sure that your workplace is safe, that you receive your full entitlements and that you have advice and support when you need it.
- A great advantage of union membership is the support and benefits that come from acting collectively with your co-workers.
- The more people who join together in a union, the greater the bargaining power. We are all much stronger when we work together.
- Union members get access to special discounts and services that add real value to your membership by saving you money.
As a member of the Australian Services Union you will get;
- Legal and specialist industrial advice on a large range of workplace issues.
- Industrial advocacy at the workplace, including expert representation and negotiation.
- Advocacy and support during any tribunal hearing that could affect your job.
- Individual representation and support about a range of workplace issues.
- Specialist support for workers’ compensation matters.
- Access to member only professional development course.
- Access to a huge range of exclusive discounts and services.
Dues for 2019/2020 financial year
Members are advised of the changes to membership dues, which apply as of July 2019.
Remember, your union dues are tax deductible.
|30 hours p/w or more|
|Less than 30 hours p/w|
When you join online, you’ll be charged an online discounted price for the first month of your membership. This is a once off special price for your first month of membership for new members of the ASU.