Join the Australian Services Union
Our members have access to professional representation, vast resources and exclusive member benefits and services.
Our members get better pay, employment conditions and rights at work which is why 130,000 people are already members of the Australian Services Union.
Union membership is also the best way to make sure that your workplace is safe, that you receive your full entitlements and have advice and support when you need it.
Our members also get access to exclusive professional development courses, others services and discounts which will save you thousands on your annual budget. Many members make their money back on the discounts alone.
- Legal and specialist industrial advice when its needed
- Expert representation and negotiation at work
- Workplace advocacy and support during any tribunal hearing
- Individual representation and support about workplace issues.
- Specialist support for workers’ compensation matters.
- Access to members-only professional development courses.
- Access to a huge range of exclusive discounts and services.
Download a membership form here
Dues for 2022/23 financial year
Members are advised of the changes to membership dues, which apply as of July 2022.
Remember, your union dues are tax deductible making it even more affordable.
|30 hours p/w or more|
|Less than 30 hours p/w|
Terms & Conditions
You can find a copy of the National Union’s Terms & Conditions online here and a copy of the Branch’s Direct Debit Request Services Agreement here.
Please note, the ASU has no obligation to provide assistance or representation for issues that predate the acceptance of your membership unless otherwise agreed by the Union.