The ASU is calling for expressions of interest for any ASU member interested in becoming an ASU delegate.
Currently there is 1 ASU delegate within your workplace, Amanda Dando and we would like to increase the delegate numbers to ensure that we can best address your workplace issues.
We have decided to do an expression of interest process so that we can see who is interested and then meet with those individuals to properly explain the role of being a delegate and to answer any questions that you may have.
Once we have concluded the EOI process and spoken to any interested members then we will either appoint people into the role or (in the event that more people nominate than there are positions) run an election for the available positions. If an election is necessary then all members of the ASU will have the opportunity to vote.
If you would like more information please speak to Amanda Dando or contact Imogen Sturni from the ASU.
To express an interest in becoming an ASU Delegate please complete the form on the rear and either;
- return to any of your current delegate who will then forward it on to the ASU
- ask your delegate for a reply paid envelope to return directly to the union
- scan and email it to Imogen Sturni email@example.com
- fax directly to the ASU at 9342-3399
Expressions of interest will close on Wednesday 30th March 2016
There is always strength in numbers. If you are not an ASU member now is the time to join.
You can join the ASU;
- online at https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
- by filling out an application form and returning it to your local delegates or the ASU directly
- by scanning the QR code below which will take you directly to our online join facility