Across Australia over this last week we have been holding meetings and answering questions about the Virgin Australia Ground crew agreement proposal that we have negotiated and now it is time for team members covered by the new agreement to cast a vote to accept or reject this agreement.
At the start of this Agreement campaign we heard you loud and clear that as team members in a great airline you deserved a great agreement and we believe that this propose agreement covers off many of the issues that needed to be addressed.
We recommend voting YES to this agreement.
We believe it is a better agreement than the one that was voted down in May 2013 and provides for a range of improvements we can work on during the agreement’s life.
CorpVote Pty Limited has been engaged to independently conduct the ballot.
- You will receive email correspondence and an SMS from CorpVote telling you how to vote.
- Please ensure you keep your voter ID and PIN handy, as you will need these to register your vote.
- CorpVote will open the vote at 12.01am on Friday 13 December 2013 and close it at 23.59pm on Wednesday 18 December 2013.
- If you have not received any information from CorpVote by Friday 13 December, 2013, or are experiencing difficulties in lodging your vote, please contact them on their Voter Support number: 1300 765 604.
- It is important you do this before the close of the voting period.