Over the past few weeks your ASU representatives have met with management on a number of occasions to commence negotiations for a new enterprise agreement.
We have told management that Helloworld employees want to see a number of improvements to their conditions of employment, including:
- Fair and transparent pay bands, and annual pay increases;
- Increased entitlement to paid parental leave;
- Improved access to annual leave to ensure that requests to access annual leave cannot be unfairly refused;
- A fair way to set KPIs to make sure they are fair and achievable; and
- A fairer way for dealing with unplanned overtime due to inbound calls at the end of a shift.
Our next meeting with management is on 28 August, so now is your opportunity to come and hear more about the negotiations and let us know what you think.
We will be holding local meetings over the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for further details.
We have made some progress but Helloworld has not made a pay offer yet. We want to talk to you about the issues that are important to you in these negotiations, and what pay increase you think would be fair for Helloworld employees.