Happy pay rise! Your EBA pay increase is brought to you by union members.
Your EBA pay rise for April 2016 has arrived and you should receive it in next week’s pay. You will receive a further EBA pay increases in April 2017.
Given it’s pay rise time, we thought it’d be a good opportunity to celebrate just a few of the conditions we enjoy thanks to your union negotiated agreement.
- Pay rises of 3% in April 2015, April 2016 and April 2017
- Increase the minimum engagement of part-time employees to 25 in Large ports & 20 in small ports (Still the ability to work less hours than minimum by agreement)
- New Buddy Training Allowance
- New weekly allowance for those required to speak a foreign language
- New yearly payment for those not required to speak a foreign language however they have a second language
- Higher duties – now paid for whole shift regardless of how many hours worked
Don’t wait until it’s time to negotiate the next agreement; we need your help to protect our EBA conditions today. Speak to your colleagues about joining the union – sign up at www.asuvic.org