The ASU has developed the Managing COVID-19 (Omicron) Risks in the Workplace Toolkit for Unions, Delegates and HSRs.
As you know employers have a legal duty, as set out in our Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act, to ensure the health and safety of workers and others so far as is reasonably practicable. This duty requires employers to identify COVID-19 risks in the workplace and do everything they reasonably can to minimise them.
The ASU Managing COVID-19 (Omicron) Risks Toolkit includes:
- HSR/Delegate letter of demand for RATs
- HSR PIN Consultation Demands
- COVID-19 (Omicron) Workplace Petition
- Workplace COVID-19 (Omicron) risk assessment
- Fact Sheet – Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) as a WHS risk control Petition
Information has been provided by the ACTU.