Our rights at work are again under attack from the Abbott Government and employers.
We can’t stand by while the Abbott Government destroys our living standards….
- cutting wages, conditions and our rights at work,
- slashing Medicare and hiking up the cost to see a doctor,
- introducing $100,000 university degrees,
- cutting the ABC and our public services,
- cutting the pension and superannuation,
- implementing harsh changes to unemployment benefits, and
- cutting community services that support our most vulnerable.
If you have had enough and want to stand up for an Australia where seeing a doctor or going to university isn’t dependent on how big your bank balance is, where you have a secure job with a decent wage and where we don’t leave the next generation with less rights than we had, then join us in the fight.
Block Wednesday 4 March in your diary and start encouraging your friends, family and co-workers to join us. Because the bigger the crowd, the stronger the message we send.
Times and locations will be confirmed in coming days and we will get those details to you to disseminate in your workplaces. Please contact your ASU Organiser for further details or check the ASU website www.asuvic.org.