Tonight Deloitte has sent you a proxy from and your ELT has stated campaigning to seek staff proxy to them for these discussions.
- Do not submit your proxy until you get some information from us
- Don’t believe speculation, your union is not seeking to remove any administrator, members will make any final decision, when you have all the information
- Do not proxy to the ELT or Paul as there may be points in this process where Paul’s best interests and yours do not align.
Remember your union has a plan. Here is what ASU members will be doing in the coming days:
- Appointing a representative from the ASU as their proxy to attend the creditors meeting. One staff member alone is a small creditor, 10,000 staff members pooling their interests becomes a large creditor, and in turn has more influence.
Employees can be the largest creditor.
- Asking their colleagues to join their union and complete a proxy so that they form the strongest bloc possible. It’s simple, collectively you are unstoppable.
- Your union is meeting with Deloittetomorrow to understand their plans and will report back to you about what they are saying.
It is time to stick to the plan.
To join the Australian Services Union head to: https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
Your union office will come back to you with more information when it comes to light in the morning.