Your EBA pay increase is brought to you by union members
Your EBA pay rise for July 2014 has arrived and you should have received it in this week’s pay. In the past 6 months alone pay increases have ranged between 8.15% and 13.6%.
You will receive further EBA pay increases in July 2015 and July 2016. You may also receive additional increases on your anniversary date if you are eligible to move to a higher classification level.
Given it’s pay rise time, we thought it’d be a good opportunity to celebrate just a few of the conditions we enjoy thanks to your union negotiated agreement.
Pay rises in December 2013, July 2014, July 2015, and July 2016
- Increase in minimum part-time hours from 20 to 22 hours per week
- An additional increment for long serving Guest Services staff
- Improved Higher Duties clause
- 3 Recognitions days for existing employees accrued in December 2013, 2014 and 2015
- New allowances for Guest Services, including projects, foreign language allowance
- Commitment to employ Contractors only in entry level roles
- Ability to retain two DIL’s before accessing annual leave
Don’t wait until it’s time to negotiate the next agreement; we need your help to protect our EBA conditions today.
Stay up to date with the latest ASU news at Virgin. Like us at facebook.com/ASUVirgin
Not a member? Join your union today