Together we have fought for a 3 year Agreement which ensures significant improvements to your pay and conditions at Virgin. It’s time to join the rest of your workmates and become a member of the ASU so that we can continue to improve your working conditions together.
Who is the ASU?
The Australian Services Union (ASU) is the Union that can best represent your interests both during EBA negotiations and in any local workplace issues.
We are the largest airlines union in Australia. We have members in domestic, regional and international airlines, ground handlers, aviation contractors and contact centres.
Unions negotiate with your employer for higher wages, better working environments and better conditions; whatever issues employees think are important.
What are the benefits?
ASU members get:
- Expert representation during EBA negotiations
- Confidential advice about any work issue
- Advice about rostering, sick leave, time off, any management complaints, fair processes etc.
- Professional advocacy if anything goes wrong.
- Access to discounts and services such as cheap movie tickets, ME Bank, Unident Dental, and Union Shopper.
- The average Victorian union member earns $132 more per week than non-union members.
How do I join?
- Fill out a member form and return it to your ASU Delegate or Organiser
- Join online at www.asuvic.org
Tell your mates to join (unions are stronger in workplaces with lots of members)
- Claim your union dues back on tax
- Great move! You’re in a union!